Terms and Conditions
I give consent to Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd to make any enquiries necessary to verify the information disclosed in this application.
By accepting these terms I agree to pay the course fees (plus GST if applicable) for the course using the payment method I have selected under this course enrolment agreement.
I accept that I am required to pay the full amount of the course fees even if I do not complete my course or fail to advise Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd of withdrawal from my course during the orientation period.
In the event that I do not complete the course within the given timeframe, my course will be immediately suspended and access to my course denied.
The duration of my course is stated in the Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd Course Description and/or advised at time of enrolment.
Upon receipt of the course fee as determined in my course enrolment agreement, Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd agrees to:
- provide a tax invoice
- provide login details to access my online Course Materials and assessments
- send course Materials and assessments as required for correspondence units
- mark and provide feedback on my submitted assessment
- provide trainer support throughout my enrolment;
- Issue a Certificate or Statement of Attainment/s upon satisfactory completion of my course (if applicable).
I acknowledge the following, in relation to course enrolment:
- Course enrolment is complete when the student has been issued a username and password for online course access.
- Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd and the student will agree on a date for online course access, this date will be known as the agreed course commencement date.
- Course duration is effective from the agreed course commencement date.
- Login access to available units will be active as at the agreed course commencement date.
- As students’ complete assessment for online units, access to the next agreed unit will open. The timing for such will be agreed through the signed Training Plan.
- A student will be deemed to have commenced their course at the time of login on or after the agreed commencement date.
- The course is non-transferable once the student has commenced.
Eligible cancellation during orientation period:
Should a student wish to cancel within the orientation period of fourteen days, they may do so by contacting a Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd Course Advisor. An administration cost will apply.
I agree to honour the payment plan and understand that:
- all instalments must be paid on or before the due date;
- Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd reserves the right to suspend access to my online or hard copy course in the event that I fail to pay any part of the course fees as and when it falls due for payment;
- in the event that I request or fail to advise my course cancellation, the balance of my course fees will be paid in full or continue to be paid under my payment plan schedule; and
- Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd will not issue a certificate or statement of attainment/s until course fees are paid in full.
Should I default on the repayment schedule:
- my enrolment will be suspended and my outstanding account will become immediately due and payable; or
as a cancelled student my outstanding account will become immediately due and payable
I acknowledge that:
- Course Materials are supplied in an online or hard copy environment, unless otherwise stated in the Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd course description.
- The content of the online course materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd. I may not reproduce any part of the online course materials without the prior written consent of Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd.
Course Extension Policy:
If I wish to continue with my course beyond the expiry date, application for a course extension must be made in writing to Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd and must be received 14 days prior to expiry date.
- Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd will not be obliged under any circumstances to extend the period of a student’s enrolment if the student has not completed the program/course in the allocated time.
- Once the allocated time for a given program/course has ended the student will no longer be provided with access to the course material, course assessment and trainer support unless otherwise arranged.
Refund Policy and Guidelines:
- If Steven Millard and Associates PL decides that you do not have the required pre- requisites to complete the course, you will be refunded the full amount paid.
- Should Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund of course fees paid, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
- Should Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd be unable to provide all units to meet the student’s course completion schedule, the following will apply:
- Course fees paid will be refunded in full; and
- No Statement of Attainment will be issued on any unit; or
- Course fees paid on any unavailable unit/s will be refunded; and
- Statement of Attainment will be issued for satisfactorily completed units.
- If a candidate withdraws from a course before the commencement of the course, or during the orientation period (7 days) a refund of the fees will be made, however a cancellation fee of $150 will be withheld to cover trainer and/or administration costs.
- Cancellations (other than cancellations before commencement, or during the 7 day orientation period) for students that have commenced their course will not be entitled to a refund. Statement of Attainment/s will be issued for any units that have been satisfactorily completed.
- In the case of a participant who wishes to withdraw from a course or program due to illness or extreme hardship, Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd may, at its discretion, allow a refund of the fees. The following conditions apply:
- the person concerned must produce satisfactory evidence of the circumstances of his/her withdrawal, such as medical certificates;
- a cancellation fee of $150 will be withheld from the refund; and
- withdrawal must take place prior to the expiration of the Course; and
- If a refund has been issued a Statement of Attainment will NOT be granted for any units.
Confidentiality and Privacy:
A complete explanation of Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd policy on “Confidentiality and Privacy” can be viewed at: Privacy
The Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd Student Manual is available for download from the Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd website. I accept it is my responsibility to ensure I read and understand the Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd Student Manual prior to enrolment.
Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd may revise the Student Manual, Policy Documents and any terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time at our discretion. Any such revisions will be available from our website.
Acceptance of Course Enrolment Agreement:
By accepting the terms of this Course Enrolment Agreement:
- you are warranting that you are 18 years of age or over; or
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must ensure your parent or guardian accepts the conditions of this course enrolment agreement. By such execution, your parent or guardian acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions herein, including guaranteeing the principal liability to make payment of the course fee; and
- you are not legally bankrupt; and
- You are giving Steven Millard & Associates Pty Ltd consent to undertake, if applicable, a credit check with the Credit Reference Association of Australia.
All transactions are calculated in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Shipping and Delivery:
All prices displayed on this web site include shipping costs.
If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions Policy, please contact us at: www.businessadvice.net.au
Phone 1800 180 881