National College of Vocational Education is one of Australia’s leading training providers training nationally accredited training courses across New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland.
We are searching for a highly-motivated project/training coordinator to join and support our growing team. This newly created position has been created to support a team a high-performing Training professionals and to assist management to coordinate our training programs.
This will see you:
- Coordinating and Planning Training courses including organising/scheduling training, organising facilitators, booking training rooms and equipment, preparing training materials, inviting attendees and monitoring attendance throughout;
- Aiding the Training Director to maintain training related materials – ensuring the intranet, learning calendar, training plans and training-related documents are up to date;
- Monitoring our Training programs to identify any risks and issues and assist trainers to troubleshoot and report to management;
- Utilising your experience and knowledge to contribute to continuous improvement within the function;
- Building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with a focus on providing excellent customer service; and
- Weekly internal reporting on training programs and assisting in the reporting to external stakeholders as required.
This role will work closely with all training and admin staff and will report directly to the Managing Director. Experience coordinating training programs would be desirable, but not necessary. Project or program coordinator experience is considered essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Very strong time management skills;
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner;
- Strong word processing and data entry skills, experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook are essential;
- An ability to learn quickly and efficiently and work in a fast-paced environment;
- A proactive ‘can do’ team attitude.
This job is based in our Head Office in Batemans Bay and is a full-time position. Please apply by forwarding a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call 02 4478 2500.
For more information please call 02 4478 2500.