Trainer & Assessor – Wollongong
National College of Vocational Education is one of Australia’s leading training providers training nationally accredited courses across New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland. We are currently searching for a highly-motivated and experienced Trainer/Assessor to join our growing Wollongong team. This full-time role includes delivering and assessing accredited training programs in business, retail and hospitality.
Are you a qualified trainer and assessor looking for a rewarding job with one of Australia’s leading training providers?
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in vocational education (classroom delivery), they will have strong attention to detail, an ability to priorities and manage multiple deadlines concurrently. You will enjoy working autonomously whilst being an integral member of a larger team. This role will report directly to the Area Manager.
It is essential that the successful applicant possess:
- Experience and qualifications in Business, Retail and Hospitality;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously; and
- A current driver’s license.
In addition to these skills and qualifications, the successful candidate will also have:
- Outstanding training management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner;
- Strong word processing and data entry skills and experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook are essential;
- An ability to learn quickly and efficiently and work in a fast-paced environment;
- A proactive ‘can do’ team attitude.
This Trainer/Assessor role is based in Wollongong and will involve travel throughout the greater Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Sydney regions. On offer is a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience. National College of Vocational Education provides an energetic, vibrant working environment and a friendly culture.
Please apply by forwarding a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call 02 4478 2500.