Trainee Admin Assistant/Receptionist needed
Are you a school-leaver? Re-entering the workforce? Or are you simply want to change careers? We are looking for a full-time Trainee Admin Assistant/Receptionist for our Wollongong office.
National College of Vocational Education is one of Australia’s leading training providers and we are searching for a highly motivated admin assistant/receptionist to join and support our growing Wollongong team. This admin support role is variable and involves reception, typing and formatting of documents, filing, appointment management, and general office duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Strong word processing and data entry skills, experience with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- An ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- A proactive ‘can do’ team attitude.
This job is based in our Wollongong Office and is full-time. We are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to complete a traineeship whilst working full-time. You must be eligible to complete a traineeship and a Certificate II to Certificate IV level qualification. Traineeships are available to anyone of working age, and do not require any entry qualifications.
Please apply by forwarding a covering letter and resume to email@example.com.
For more information please call 02 44782500.