Job Opportunities — Hospitality & Aged Care Trainers
National College of Business Management is searching for creative, motivated and enthusiastic Hospitality & Aged Care trainers to join our team in Brisbane. The role includes marketing, delivering and assessing accredited training programs in hospitality and aged care. Are you a trainer looking for a flexible job with one of Australia’s leading training providers?
The successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in vocational education (classroom delivery), they will have strong attention to detail, an ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines. You will enjoy working autonomously whilst being an integral member of a larger team.
The successful applicant should possess:
- Experience and qualifications in Hospitality or Nursing;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously; and
- A current driver’s license.
Additionally, it is desirable for applicants to have:
- Marketing experience;
- retail experience for the hospitality role; and
- Aged care or disability support experience.
These jobs involve travel throughout the greater South East Queensland region.
This is a contract position offering flexibility and support. On offer is a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience. National College of Business Management provides an energetic, vibrant working environment and a friendly culture.
Please apply by forwarding a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please click on the link below to see the SEEK advert or call 02 4478 2500.