Admin Assistant wanted
Are you an Admin Assistant looking for a flexible job which allows you to work in school hours? Are you looking to re-enter the workforce but still be available for your family?
National College of Business Management is one of Australia’s leading training providers and we are searching for a highly motivated and proficient admin assistant to join and support our team. This admin support role is variable and involves reception, typing and formatting of documents, some generic bookkeeping tasks, file and appointment management, trainer support, and database entry and management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent administrative and organisational/time management skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Excellent word processing and data entry skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- An ability to learn new IT systems quickly and efficiently and a strong attention to detail
- A proactive ‘can do’ team attitude.
This job is based in our Batemans Bay Head Office and is part-time. We are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work during school hours, 3 days/ week (preferably Tuesday to Thursday).
Please apply by forwarding a covering letter and resume to email@example.com.
For more information please call 02 44782500.